Friday, September 25, 2015
What causes me to get a headache?
There usually have three reasons for my headache. The first one is that lack of sleep. This is because I will stay up late sometimes. And sometime I will feel headache. Then I will take a afternoon nap to fix it. The second is that I get a huge pressure from my study, because sometimes I will get a very bad score. And I will think about it whole day. So, I'll get a headache. And the way for me to fix it is that change my attention to another way. Finally, maybe I will get a headache because of cold. When I get a cold, maybe I'll have a headache at the same times. So, I can just to cure my cold and have more sleep to fix my headache.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment