Thursday, September 10, 2015

Silvery Gibbon

I'm a silvery gibbon. In many times, I stayed in the top of the trees which in the rain forest. When I'm hungry, will going to find many kinds of fruit, some flowers and young leaves for eat. And in the rain forest is not very hot but there are always raining and wet. I have a long fur, so I can keep warm in rain forest.And I will swing between branches and branches. When I meet my enemies, I will use my sounds to threaten it. If rain forest was cut by human, my house will also be destroyed by human. So I can just live in the ground. Then I will have no fruit, flowers or young leaves for eat. And then I will eat the grass or bark. At last, if the rain forest disappear, maybe I will die. This is because, I will no place to live and no food for eat.

1 comment: